What is the main thing on Growfanel that will lead you to success and popularity on the Internet? It’s simply an order creation! To shorten and make your way here easier, we’ve prepared a useful article on how to create an order.
Let’s start from the page “Services and Pricing”. When we enter it, we’ll see “All services”, which are more than 1000. Here you’ll find offers that are available now for different social media platforms. And if it is hard to decide which one you need you can always contact our managers for more information via live chat.
To quickly find what you need
- choose a needed network (YouTube, Instagram, Twitch and so on) from the special line,
- then choose a service type (views, likes, subscribers, etc.)
- and after that click on a service that suits you more.
In the additional description of services, there will be 3 buttons: buy, details and about.
- If you want to know more about an offer – click on the “Details” button. You will see the relevant details about the service
- In “About” you will find all the necessary data about how the service works as well as frequently asked questions
- When you’re done examining information you can proceed and click on the “Buy” button. Actually, you can continue your order creation from here, or go to the “Create Order” section.
In the “Create Order” section you’ll see 3 ways of creating an order appear: single, multiorder and expert.
Let’s have a look at them. We’ll start from “single”. Imagine that we want to get 10 000 views on one of our YouTube videos. So, how to do that?
- In the beginning, we should add our video’s link that we want to promote. YouTube as a service and views as a service type is already picked by default.
- Next, we put the number of views that we want to receive. Let’s put 10 000 here (note that for other service types (i.e. likes, subscribers and so on) the needed quantity should be indicated in the same box.
- You can choose whether you want to receive an order with drip-Feed(when you choose this function your promotion will look more organic). By clicking on the box more additional information will appear. Please note that Drip-Feed implies at least 2 service runs (run means the start of an offer). So, the final number of views will be shown on the right
- For example, you want to get 10 000 within 10 days. So, set 10 runs of this service with a period of time that equals 1 day. This way in the end we’ll get 10 000 views for 10 days.
- Afterwards, put in your email and choose the payment method (it can be your credit card or cryptocurrency, Alipay, Apple Pay and so on). Note that you can pay from your balance. But it should be topped up in your registered account. Also, on Viewsta there are bonus programs for some payment methods.
- Then you’ll see the total price of your order (or the price for 1 run if you picked the Drip-Feed function before). After that, you can proceed with payment by clicking on “Create order” below.
Now, we’ll turn to Multi order mode. Here you can get several services for one OR for different social media platforms. Say, we need to get likes for our YouTube video.
- To create an order and then edit it in the future we’ll need the search bar where we can put the link or just the name of the video that we want to promote. And after choosing the necessary video from the list.
- You’ll see 2 buttons: Use Budget and Custom settings. If you choose to Use Budget Mode you will set your own budget that you’re ready to spend on promotion services.
- Then the page looks for the most relevant offers for your budget. If you want to promote, for example, more than 1 video – you can add new order or just pay for the one you already have.
If you want to choose the services that will help you to effectively promote your content manually – you can choose to make an order using Custom settings.
In this mode, you can find different kinds of services: starting from views up to getting Channel art for your video. In Custom settings editing your order is very easy. You can set and choose different settings according to what you need.
You’ll see how the total for the order changes, in our case, as we edit the info about the number of views. However, for your promotion to look more organic it is necessary to not only get views but also likes and comments.
With multi-order, you get a chance to place one order containing different services. And if you want to get chosen promotion services continuously – you can buy a subscription to make it more convenient for you.
Buying this subscription is available in the left column in “Subscription”. It will help you to save time and you won’t have to enter the same details every time you make an order. One of the major benefits of having a subscription is that when you upload new videos on YouTube your content will be promoted automatically.
Now, let’s turn to the last way of making an order – Expert mode. As in multi-order users can add an unlimited number of services for different social networks. However, making an order using “Expert” will be more convenient for experienced users, who want to use several services on 1 or more links for different social media platforms.
The number one difference between making an order with “Expert” and “Multi order” is that a user doesn’t have to choose the service and change its details manually – they can put the necessary data in a showing window.
After you enter the required information you’ll need to add a service’s ID, quantity, URL, GEO and other necessary information. Here you also select:
- the name format for orders,
- the purchase mode,
- and the format for selecting countries for orders.
Once you’re done you can preview your order and if everything you put is correct you can proceed and pay.
And so, we’re done with different ways of making an order. By the way, you make an order while being registered or without signing in. Creating an order won’t take you more than 3 minutes.
After you choose the services that you prefer most you’ll receive an email (that you indicated before) with a password. Using it you’ll get notifications when the status of your order changes.